Terms & Conditions
All registrations are on a first-come-first-served basis as class sizes are limited. Registrations are complete only after the payment has been processed. Completing a registration form without payment does not guarantee your seat.
Attendance / Make-up Lesson Policy:
Students are expected to attend all scheduled lessons and classes. Teachers are not obligated to make up lessons resulting from student cancellations/absences and there will be no adjustment in tuition. We will allow one make up session per month if there is at least 24 hours notice prior to the class. Any other cancellations/missed classes will be counted as an absence and students will be able to resume class the following week.
Release of Liability: I hereby agree to be responsible for the conduct and actions of my child and release SMART Core Labs and employees from any claims and demands that may occur during participation in classes that may arise from incidents/accidents involving my child, held on the premises of SMART Core Labs, to the extent allowed by law.
Permission for Release of Content for SMART Core Labs publications, website, and social media including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, for participants in classes, camps, and activities. I hereby consent that my child’s image, and likeness, as shown in videos, photographs, film, and/or electronics images and/or audio recordings of my child’s voice may be used by SMART Core Labs for purposes of event documentation, media coverage, and promotion, and are the sole property of SMART Core Labs.
Refund & Cancellation Policy:
Cancellation of Camps will be allowed up to 72 hours prior to the beginning date of a camp. A full refund of tuition will be provided within 72 hours of written notice, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Cancellations for Camps made with less than 72 hours prior notice, in addition to any other reimbursements or credits for classes are subject to the discretion of SMART Core Labs.
For Afterschool & Weekend (both in-person & online) classes, see Attendance / Make-up Lesson Policy
See MSODT Enrichment Policy for MSODT/Shipra Enrichment programs
Though you may register for a specific duration of classes with activities or topics in mind, SMART Core Labs can change the activities and topics at any time. We will do our best (but cannot guarantee) to maintain the posted schedule of activities and topics, however, there are instances in which we may need to change the posted activities and topics for the dates of attendance you have selected.
MSODT Enrichment Policy:
Students are expected to attend all scheduled lessons and classes. Teachers are not obligated to make up lessons resulting from student cancellations/absences and there will be no adjustment in tuition. Additionally, there will be no cancellations or refunds made after 30 calendar days of registration. If enrollment was made during the fall semester, your registration will automatically be renewed for the spring semester unless you opt-out via email. To opt-out of renewing your registration, please email email@example.com
WINTER CAMP GIVEAWAY
PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MULTIPLE PURCHASES DO NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are 18 years as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of [State of Texas] and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of [SMART Core Labs] (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of [SMART Core Labs], as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about [12/10/21] and ending [12/31/21]. All online entries must be received by [12/31/21] 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Sweepstakes site. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of [SMART Core Labs]. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of [SMART Core Labs].
5. Prizes: Winners will receive [Creality Ender 3 Pro 3D printer]. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for [SMART Core Labs] to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. [SMART Core Labs] shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that [SMART Core Labs], anyone acting on behalf of [SMART Core Labs], or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: [SMART Core Labs] reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, [SMART Core Labs] may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by [SMART Core Labs]. [SMART Core Labs] reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
[SMART Core Labs] has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, [SMART Core Labs] reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from [SMART Core Labs]. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless [SMART Core Labs] and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF [UNITED STATES] AND [TEXAS], WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in [TEXAS] having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: SMART Core Labs, 2809 Miller Ranch Rd., STE 401, Pearland, Texas, 77584, USA
Requests must be received no later than [12/31/21].
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is SMART Core Labs, 2809 Miller Ranch Rd., STE 401, Pearland, Texas, 77584, USA.